I'm pretty new to the whole planner craze, but I started using a small planner I got from Staples last year and really liked it! My typical system for keeping track of things before was just a regular lined notebook, but that's just not good enough when I'm running my own business and have so many projects and things on the go.
I decided to try out the beautiful new planner from Close to my Heart that just released this year...and it is awesome! It's really keeping me on track, plus I'm using it to do some simple memory keeping which is a really nice feature.
Some of my favourite things about this planner are:
1) It's ring bound so I can add and remove pages easily.
2) There are some really cute coordinating products plus page protectors for memory keeping.
3) It has the right amount of space for me. I can keep track of everything but the days aren't so big that I feel the need to cram 100 tasks in each one!
4) The design is sleek and beautiful with just enough decoration for me. I can't handle it if it's too busy but I still want it to be pretty.
5) The planner is dated, which means I don't have to spend a bunch of time writing in, stamping or adding stickers for the dates!!
Here is a video showing you how I'm using this planner and a closer look at it and the coordinating accessories.
Right now there are some awesome deals and products for the planner! Currently the 2016 planner pages are on sale for 50% off retail!
Also, there is a beautiful set of coordinating cards that can be used in your planner or in any pocket scrapbooking. The Live Your Day set is only available until the end of January 2016, so click here for more details.